Secondary Menu

students getting lunch

Meal Prices

Breakfast and lunch will be served at no cost to those children who qualify for free and reduced-price meals in grades K-12. All other students  will be charged the rates shown below.

While we request that meals be paid in advance, a full reimbursable breakfast or lunch will be provided to any students who request it and charged to his or her meal account, regardless of whether there are sufficient funds available. Charging of a la carte items or second meals is never allowed without available funds.

Middle and high school meal costs:

  • Breakfast: $2.50

  • Lunch: $3.75

  • Milk/juice: $0.75

  • EntrĂ©e only: $3


Weekly menus are updated in our Secondary Menu (accessible Google doc) or view by school in calendar form (printable Google doc).

U.S. Department of Agriculture Notification

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at  800-877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form(link is external), from any USDA office, by calling 866-632-9992 or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. Mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. Fax:833-256-1665 or 202-690-7442; or

  3. Email: USDA Program Intake(link is external)

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.