Transfer Requests

Translation and Interpretation

Thank you for your interest in Central Kitsap Schools. Students are encouraged to enroll at their attendance area school, however, if your family would prefer to enroll at a school outside your neighborhood, you can submit a request to transfer to one of our schools.

To help keep your current transfer student enrolled at your preferred school, you’ll have to turn in a transfer request form each year. Space must be available in a school before we can approve a transfer and we give priority to resident students already enrolled in Central Kitsap schools.

Please call us at 360-662-1638 if you have any questions.

Athletic Eligibility

Please visit Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) Student Eligibility Center for information about how transfers can impact athletic eligibility.

Request a Transfer Online