Student Records

You can request records for students who have withdrawn from our schools if you are:

  • A parent or legal guardian of a dependent child (for information on who qualifies as a dependent, see Excerpts from the Internal Revenue Code)
  • The school where a former CKSD student intends to enroll
  • An eligible student (eligible students are 18 or older, legally emancipated or enrolled in a post-secondary institution at any age)

Request Form

All requests must be in writing. Using blue or black ink, please complete the CKSD records request form (pdf). Please note that the request must include the student's full, legal name (no nicknames) while attending our schools.

The request must be signed by an authorized requestor. Educational institutions may send written requests on school letterhead.

Send General Records Requests and Contact Us

You can send requests for general student records via fax to 360-662-8261, via email to [email protected] or mail them to:

Student Records Archives Department
Central Kitsap School District
PO Box 8
Silverdale WA 98383-0008

If you have any questions, please email [email protected]

Special Education Records

Please email requests for special education records to: [email protected]