Student Record & Transcripts

Are you:

  • Leaving or withdrawn from Central Kitsap School District?
  • Transferring to another school district or private school?
  • Transitioning to homeschool?

Then please visit our student records page for information on how to request student records.

Are you:

  • A graduate of Central Kitsap School District?
  • A former middle/junior high or high school student, withdrawn prior to graduation?

Then visit our Transcripts page to learn how to request a transcript online.